What is EndNote?
Like CitationMachine or Knightcite, EndNote is a tool to help you organize your Works Cited pages.
However, EndNote's bibliographic software has many advanced features that those websites don't have.
With EndNote, you can:
- search online databases and import reference citations
- store all your references in one place, along with your own notes and pdf files
- automatically format citations and bibliographies in many styles (APA, MLA, Turabian, Chicago)
Getting used to EndNote takes a little practice. But once you've mastered the software, it's a major time saver when it comes to citing sources in your papers!
Check out this video to see what EndNote can do. Then jump down to the lower video to see the software in action.
EndNote in Action
If you have addition questions, need installation help, or are having difficulties with downloads, ask our on-campus EndNote experts. We are happy to help!
Charles Priore, Science Librarian
- EndNote installations on Macs and PC's.
- Any question on importing references from databases or other issues.
Kris MacPherson, Rolvaag Reference Librarian
- EndNote installations on PCs
- Any questions on importing references from databases
Grace Atkins, Student Reference Desk Assistant
- EndNote installations on Macs
- General EndNote assistance