FYS 120: Moving Into Your First Year
Dancers may find resources in more than one building on campus.
Most physical resources about dance history and culture are in Rolvaag Memorial Library, the main campus library.
However, since there is a a great deal of crossover between music and dance, you may also find related materials in Halvorson Music Library. Halvorson Music Library is room 146 in Christiansen Hall of Music, on the west side of campus -- see the star on the map below.
Requesting Materials from Campus Libraries
If it is more convenient, you can ask for materials from Halvorson be sent to Rolvaag (or vice versa) for you to pick up. You can also request physical materials from Carleton College.
1. Find the item you want in Catalyst, the library catalog.
2. Make sure you are signed in. There should be a link in the item's catalog record.
3. Once you are signed in, you can ask for the whole item to be sent to you. Or, if you know you only need a single chapter, you can ask for a scan.
4. If you ask for the physical item, you can choose where you want to pick it up.
5. You will receive an email when the item is ready. If it is a scan, there will be a download link in the message. If you asked for the physical item, it will be waiting for you at the circulation desk of the library you indicated.
- Last Updated: Feb 20, 2024 12:31 PM
- URL: https://libraryguides.stolaf.edu/fys120m
- Print Page