Music 345: Music in Paris in the 1920s
Finding Karen, the Music & Fine Arts Librarian
Hello from Karen Olson, your friendly Music and Fine Arts Librarian (and from Citlalli, her cat!)
I'm usually in Halvorson Music Library on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. My office is to the right as you enter the music library.
I usually work out of Rolvaag on Tuesdays and Fridays. To get to my Rolvaag office, go past the main desk and turn right at the spiral staircase into the reference area. There's a small corridor of offices running along the back of the space; my office, 306, is on the end of that corridor.
Please note: I'm taking an online Swedish class Tuesdays at 4, so I will not be available for consultations then.
More Research and Writing Help
For research questions:
- Make an appointment with a Research Tutor for suggestions on finding resources and information.
- Get answers to quick questions by clicking the chat bubble at the bottom right of any library webpage.
For writing help:
- Make an appointment with a Writing Tutor for assistance with organizing ideas and improving your writing style.
- Last Updated: Feb 6, 2024 2:57 PM
- URL: https://libraryguides.stolaf.edu/music345_Paris
- Print Page