Music 345: Music in Paris in the 1920s
Catalyst: Books, scores, recordings
Want to find materials in specific formats? There are several ways to tell Catalyst what kind of material you want.
Use the buttons on the top: Make sure you are in the "Advanced Search" module of Catalyst. You can get there by clicking the "Advanced Search" button on the library's homepage. The "Audio/Visual" button along the top tells Catalyst you wants recordings. The "Books" button will search for both books and scores.
Use the Material Type menu: Make sure you are in the "Advanced Search" module of Catalyst. You can get there by clicking the "Advanced Search" button on the library's homepage. On the right is a section headed "Material Type." Click the dropdown menu to select the format you want. You can limit your search to scores, film/visual recordings, or sound recordings. This side menu will default to electronic recordings and videos; if you are looking for physical formats like CDs, use the top buttons instead.
A few more tips:
- Once you are in your results list, use the menu on the left to filter out whether you want physical materials or online materials.
- While Catalyst can be a good place to start your research, not all our online library resources will show up in your results, so be sure to check out the individual databases, too!
- Materials at Carleton may be requested directly from Catalyst and are delivered twice a day Monday through Friday!
- Last Updated: Feb 6, 2024 2:57 PM
- URL: https://libraryguides.stolaf.edu/music345_Paris
- Print Page