Linguistic Studies 301: Germanic Multiethnolects
Welcome to the Research Guide for Linguistic Studies 301!
Visit the tabs at left to find resources to help you conduct research for your assignments.
Email me or stop by the Research Desk if you have any questions.
Zotero is an easy-to-use tool that can help you stay organized when you research. How does it work?
- Save sources to Zotero using a web browser connector.
- Take notes right in Zotero.
- Organize sources and/or share them in a group library.
- Add citations automatically to your paper using Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
- Generate a bibliography based on the sources you used--in seconds!
An example Zotero library:
Video: Advanced Search Tips
- Last Updated: Oct 5, 2022 4:26 PM
- URL: https://libraryguides.stolaf.edu/lngst301
- Print Page