Finding Karen, the Music & Fine Arts Librarian
Hello from Karen Olson, your friendly Music and Fine Arts Librarian (and from Citlalli, her cat!)
I'm usually in Halvorson Music Library on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. My office is to the right as you enter the music library.
I usually work out of Rolvaag on Tuesdays and Fridays. To get to my Rolvaag office, go past the main desk and turn right at the spiral staircase into the reference area. There's a small corridor of offices running along the back of the space; my office, 306, is on the end of that corridor.
Please note: I'm taking an online Swedish class Tuesdays at 4, so I will not be available for consultations then.
More Research and Writing Help
For research questions:
- Make an appointment with Karen for one-on-one research help.
- Email Karen if you just have a quick question.
- Visit a Research & Writing Tutor (seated by the Rolvaag Circulation Desk) for after-hours help. They are available Sunday-Thursday from 7-9 pm.
For writing help:
- Make an appointment with the Writing Desk for assistance with organizing ideas and improving your writing style.
- Last Updated: Feb 9, 2024 12:23 PM
- URL: https://libraryguides.stolaf.edu/music239
- Print Page