Articles on virtually every topic, drawn from scholarly journals, professional journals, trade magazines, news publications, and lifestyle magazines. Provides full-text access to over half of its 8000+ publications. Covers materials published 1975-present.
Scholarly and professional journal articles and other materials on health, social services, psychology, sociology, economics, politics, race relations, and education. Covers materials published 1987-present.
Discover research data, including data studies, data sets from a wide range of international data repositories and connect them with the scientific literature to track data citation.
• Discover international repositories and their deposited data studies, data sets, using the Thomson Reuters value add indexing.
• Navigate between related records within a repository.
• Link to the repository record to access the deposited data.
• See how data connects to scientific literature published in journals, books and conference proceedings.
• Coverage of social sciences, physical sciences, life sciences and arts and humanities.
• Search the literature back to 1900.
Scholarly journal articles, books, reports, and other materials on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other psychiatric disorders associated with trauma. Interdisciplinary and international. Covers materials published 1871-present.
PsycTESTS is a research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, surveys, and other assessments as well as descriptive information about the test and its development and administration.
Full-text journal articles in the health and life sciences, physical sciences, and social and behavioral sciences. Covers materials published by Elsevier from 1995-present, with some coverage extending back to the 1850s.